What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the Data Terminal Equipment of the site user and are intended for the user’s use of the site. A cookie contains the name of the website from which it comes, details on how much time they are stored on the terminal equipment of the user and its unique number.
What are cookies used for?
- Cookies are essential for the site in order to make the it work faster and be easier to use.
- They help to customize the site to the user’s preferences in order for the site contents to better match the user’s expectations and interests. Cookies allow to identify the user’s device and to display a web page customized to user’s individual preferences.
- Cookies are used to create anonymous statistics that help in understanding how the site users use our sites, which enables the improvement of their structure, content and functionality.
- Cookies give the possibility to remember the user’s settings and preferences (e.g. when logging in) in order not to repeat every time the activities connected with the site’s settings.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The site may utilize two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s data terminal equipment until a website is left or software (browser) is shut down. Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s data terminal equipment for a time limit determined in the parameters of cookies or until they have been deleted by the user.
The Site utilizes the following cookies:
- Essential cookies - these cookies are strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the site and allow the user to navigate around the website and use all its features. Authentication cookies are used for site services requiring authentication
- Security cookies – they are used to detect the misuse attempts connected with authentication within the website
- Performance cookies – they allow to collect information on how the users use the site, which enables to respond to problems which the users encounter and to improve how the site works.
- • Functionality cookies – they allow to remember the user’s settings and preferences, to personalize contents and interface (e.g. connected with user’s name, region, contents settings, appearance etc.)
Do we use third parties’ cookies?
Yes, using the site, the user can receive cookies from third parties like for example Facebook, Google. More information concerning these cookies might be found on the particular third party web page
How to change or delete the settings concerning cookies?
In many cases software used to browse websites (web browser) allows cookies to be accepted by default. The site users may change cookies settings at any time so that the automatic support of cookies is blocked. The user can also specify the extent to which the cookies will be blocked. They might be blocked fully or partially and you can also block third parties cookies. The user can demand notification every time cookies are placed in his/her equipment . Details regarding this topic are provided in your browser settings. It is important to remember that limits on accepting cookies may affect the comfort of using the site, e.g. some functionalities of the site. The user will not be able to receive the personalized information while browsing the site.